MEP Engineer/ Technicians look after maintain, support and operate all services in the station's building, including Electro-Mechanical Services (Chillers, AHU’s, FCU’s, Precision Units, Split units) UPS, Generator sets, ATS panels, CCTV, Access control, BMS, Fire Fighting System, FM200, etc…Practical knowledge in fire alarm and firefighting systems, security systems, CCTV systems and all other activities involved in Building Services systems Support all other activities involved in building service systems such as all types of support to Broadcast Engineering Maintenance programs, and equipment replacement programs preparation Maintain emergency restoration procedures for mechanical facilities Perform technical evaluation and recommendation on mechanical projects Knowledge of building management systems Proficiency in use of computers /software for electrical Designs and Diagrams.
Self – Management
· Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are achieved during the course of the year
· Identifies the training and development requirements for self and agrees on them with the reporting manager to ensure that the required training are arranged and attended
· Keeps abreast of professional developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional growth
Ensures compliance to all policies, procedures, guidelines and quality standards at Asharq.
Performs other responsibilities and tasks as directed by the manager in order to meet department objectives.
Key Performance Indicators:
· Number of faults in the relevant equipment
· Downtime for the relevant equipment
Nature of Experience
Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in the related field, has a good experience in Building management System “BMS”
English and Arabic